Malegra DXT is a combination drug that is made of 2 active compounds, namely Sildenafil citrate and Duloxetine.
Sildenafil citrate gets dissolved in the blood, removes the blockage caused in the arteries and the blood vessels and increases the flow of blood to male organ thus providing men suffering from erectile dysfunction with hard and strong erections.
Duloxetine in Malegra DXT works as an antidepressant which is shown to have a substantial effect on premature ejaculation ensuring long lasting sexual activity.
Take Malegra DXT as directed by your doctor.
- Take Malegra DXT after a light meal.
- Take Malegra DXT by mouth with a full glass of water about 50 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. This allows the medication to get proper dissolved into the blood stream for better result.
- Do not take Malegra DXT more often than once daily.
- If you miss a dose of Malegra DXT and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Take the medicine as directed by your doctor.
The most prescribed dose of Malegra DXT is 100mg of Sildenafil and 30mg of Duloxetine for most patients.
If you miss a dose of Malegra DXT, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Malegra DXT between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Sildenafil Duloxetine
The effect of this medication lasts up to 4 hours.
Malegra DXT should not be consumed on an everyday basis as it can get habitual within the person. Thus, this kind of consumption could lead to addiction of this medication in the person and bring out adverse side effects over the person.
In case of an overdose, immediately contact nearby poison control center or emergency room.
Do not take Malegra DXT if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Malegra DXT
- you are under mental stress or performing any physical activity
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Malegra DXT. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, sickle cell anemia)
- if you have a history of high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Malegra DXT. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Malegra DXT’s side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Malegra DXT’s effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Malegra DXT interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Malegra DXT may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Malegra DXT with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Malegra DXT may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Malegra DXT may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Malegra DXT does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Malegra DXT will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Malegra DXT may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Malegra DXT without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Malegra DXT with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Malegra DXT is not recommended for use in patients younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Headache, flushing, blurring of vision, runny nose, nausea and vomiting, indigestion, back or muscle pain.
The side effects given above may not cover all possible side effects. Patients who take Malegra DXT may or may not experience the above listed symptoms as it depends upon the reaction of the body to the medicine. If the side effects worsen during the treatment by Malegra DXT, contact the doctor or medical emergency unit as early as possible.
There are no reviews yet.